Public Opinion via Pring

The question whether there should be more provinces in Pakistan or not has been a subject of heated discussions in political circles and the media. We at Pring thought its time to use Pring and conduct polls to gauge public opinion and bring it to the foreground. Pringers could participate in the poll by replying to keywords and answering questions on this issue, e. g. “Kia ap ke khayal mein Pakistan mein mazeed soobay bannein chaheyain?”

We invited more than 20 thousand Pringers to participate and respond to these questions. On the issue of creating a Sirayeki province 51% people voted in favor of the idea whereas 49% people voted against it. Mubashir Luqman on his famous talk show “Khari Baat Luqman ke Saath” on Dunya TV shared the results of the polls with his viewers.

The show starts with a 2 minute segment on Pring Polls

You can also review the survey report:

Intrigued? Find out more by visiting www.pringit.com/business

To set up your business with Pring email us at custdev@pringit.com

7 Comments

Page 1 of 1
  1. Ahmed Ali
    Ahmed Ali January 11, 2012 at 2:13 pm .

Thats good use of pring. Great going, keep it up Pring!!!

2. Asad Ullah
    Asad Ullah April 10, 2012 at 11:47 am .

I Like Pring

3. Real Hyder
    Real Hyder May 17, 2012 at 11:16 pm .

Well yaar. Pring is a big service. It contributes a lot in social service. and specially in politics. Want to join.
    Sachi baat he Cable salmantaseer hi laya tha jsi se aj Youth Deen se door ho rhi he.

4. Farhan
    Farhan June 7, 2012 at 8:32 am .

g…punjab me 5 sindh me 3 Balochistan me 2 sarhat me to ban gya hai

5. [...] of cutting up another province was also a hot topic last year. 20,000 people were asked whether a Seraiki province should come into existence. People responded immediately. Pring surveys eliminate the need of [...]

6. Habib Ullah Manjotha
    Habib Ullah Manjotha November 7, 2012 at 11:11 am .

New provinces should come into existence on administrative basis not on language base!

7. Rameez
    Rameez July 4, 2013 at 12:02 pm .

I watch a program in with Mobashar Lucman was sharing the a poll result of Pring :) He also said “Thank you pring!” :)
    (I’m unable to watch the video attached with post it is in youtube)

4 + = 10